These are loans targeting the agricultural sector in partnership with various stakeholders. Current partners are Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank and the Private Agriculture Sector Support and Alliance for GreenRevolution Africa. Loans offered to smallholder farmers, SME’s and corporate involved in agriculture sector (primary producers, aggregators, off takers, processors, and input suppliers) including fishery, animal rearing and forestry, for the purpose of enhancing working capital, Capital Expenditure and post-harvest items.
Requirements and features: -
· Farm documents and verification from local government authorities
· Applicants may be in Farming Cooperatives or individual farmer
· Introduction Later from local government authority verifying your farming activities in the area.
· Should be in farming operations for at least two seasons
· Registration documents and permits for activities which require special permits.
· All documents related to registered companies.
· Flexible loan repayment depending on harvest season and cash flow regimes.
· Maximum loan tenor depends on harvest cycle, maximum 12 months for primary producers and maximum of 5 years for capital expenditure.
· Both individual and group
Head Office 10th LAPF Towers, Bagamoyo Road, Opp Makumbusho Village, Kijitonyama, P.O BOX 9300, Dar es salaam